Sunday 13 January 2013

A couple of days ago Michael was watching a drama on TTV called 真愛趁現在 (Love Now) starring 陳庭妮 (Annie Chen) and I thought "Hey! That's the woman who played 凱莉 (Kaili) in the drama 桃花小妹 (Momo Love)!" She looks a lot better now than she did back in 2009 but, then again, now that she is a lead actress in a drama the make up people are going to pay more attention to her. Similarly, 李佳穎 looked better in the drama 料理情人夢 (Love Recipe) than she did when she was Cyndi Wang's rival in Momo Love. Anyway, the fact that Michael was watching a Taiwanese drama even though he doesn't understand Chinese is probably proof that he has reached puberty. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my web blog: how to get a bad credit loan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an extremely sensible man!

    My website refinance student loan

    ReplyDelete