Tuesday 27 August 2013

Cyndi Wang's Second Life

We're into the 26th episode of Cyndi Wang's Second Life. I'm still waiting for something interesting to happen. Whatever happened to 恩真's parents? Did they give up looking for her? Why doesn't 俊杰 tell 恩真 that they were going to get married before she lost her memory? Why do 立方's parents let 恩真 stay with him in his room? Are Taiwanese parents really that liberal? "Mom. Dad. I picked this girl up. She doesn't remember who she is. Can she stay with me in my room?" You've got to be kidding me!! I have to wonder if their parents thought he was gay and they are just happy he (apparently) has a girlfriend. Oh, but wait, that's just it, she's NOT his girlfriend: 恩真 is sleeping in his bed but he's sleeping on the floor and he's keeping THAT from his parents and allowing his parents to believe they are actually sleeping together. What? Seriously? It's like Momo Love all over again: Cyndi Wang is a very attractive woman. (There. I admitted it: I find her attractive.) Yet in dramas it seems as though her characters are only interested in guys who are NOT attracted to her.

Seriously though, is 小童 the boyfriend of 立方?

No comments:

Post a Comment